The BLUTOP® range
A combination of innovations specific to water distribution
The ductile cast iron pipes and fittings of the BLUTOP® range are available with diameters between 75 and 160 mm. The BLUTOP® range is ideal for drinking water distribution networks in urban, semi-urban and rural areas. It has been designed to facilitate the extension or renewal of existing networks.
The outer diameters of the pipes and fittings in the BLUTOP® range are compatible with those of plastic pipes (PE, PVC).
Advantages that make a difference
The BLUTOP® range benefits from the latest technical advances made by SaintGobain PAM :
- A lighter pipe that can be carried by hand on site.
- A highly flexible joint that facilitates laying on uneven ground and in a narrow trench.
- A Ductan internal lining, which is inert in contact with drinking water and helps reduce head losses.
- A BioZinalium® protective coating designed to be very durable in underground conditions.
- The BLUTOP® range has obtained the certificates of sanitary conformity for drinking water Certificates in accordance with all major European regulatory requirements.
- The BLUTOP® range is manufactured in Europe.
PFA : 16 to 25 bar
Angular deflection : 6°
e-Catalog - BLUTOP