Our anchoring solutions
A complete range to meet your needs
PAM’s anchoring solutions are designed according to two different levels of performance, plus a supplementary range to cater for some specific situations.
Solutions for most common situations
Our solutions are based on the following anchoring techniques:
- STANDARD Vi for pipes, DN 60 to 600 and fittings
- STANDARD for pipes, DN 60 to 2000
- EXPRESS Vi for fittings, DN 60 to 300
The performance of these anchoring systems is suitable for the usual water distribution and supply requirements.
Solutions for high pressures and high hydraulic thrusts
Our solutions are based on the following anchoring techniques :
- UNIVERSAL Vi for pipes and fittings, DN 80 to 600.
- UNIVERSAL Ve for pipes and fittings, DN 100 to 1200.
- PAMLOCK for pipes and fittings, DN 1400 to 1800.
- UNIVERSAL Vi offers the same simple fitting as the STANDARD Vi range but uses special double chamber fittings and pipes. This very practical solution caters for pressures higher than those withstood by STANDARD Vi.
- UNIVERSAL Ve is designed for use at very high pressures or large diameters from DN 700 to 1200 where massive hydraulic thrusts occur.
- PAMLOCK is an extension of the UNIVERSAL Ve range for very large diameters from DN 1400 to 1800.
Our supplementary solutions are based on the following anchoring techniques:
- STANDARD Ve for pipes and fittings, DN 80 to 1200.
- STANDARD V+i for fittings, DN 350 to 600.
With the STANDARD Ve anchoring system, which provides performance close to those of the UNIVERSAL Ve range, the decision to anchor high-pressure pipelines can be taken on site. Pipes or fittings with STANDARD single-chamber joints can be installed by means of counter flanges or by adding a weld bead.
The STANDARD Ve and STANDARD V+i anchoring devices can also be used with UNIVERSAL Ve and Vi pipes, particularly at diameters of DN 350 and 450, for which no UNIVERSAL fittings are currently available.