The FLANGED range
A complete solution for above-ground networks
The FLANGED range of pipes, fittings and joints enables the creation of fixed networks and above-ground networks, in particular.
Flanged networks are designed for water treatment plants or pumping stations. They are installed above ground: pipes and bends are apparent to allow for speedy intervention.
The FLANGED pipes are available with a diameter of between 60 and 2000 mm. They are reserved for specific points such as valve chambers.
The control and safety of your pipeline systems
The variety of fittings available in the FLANGED range means they can be adapted to all network configurations and are resistant to a high number of transported liquids.
One of the outstanding advantages of this range is the possibility of dismantling, which means installations can be modified and checked.
Anchor blocks being absent from these networks, all the pipeline elements are interdependent.
- Rotatable flanged fittings between 40 and 600 mm in diameter: cataphoresis epoxy (lien)
- Fixed flanged fittings between 60 and 2000 mm in diameter: epoxy powder (lien)
- Flanged fittings with a diameter of over 600 mm: black synthetic coating, or equivalent
- Anchoring pipes, sleeves (flanged or intersecting) and anchoring spigots:
- interior: centrifuged cement mortar (lien)
- exterior: zinc (lien) and synthetic coating