The IRRIGAL range
Ductile iron at the service of irrigation
The ductile iron pipes and fittings of the IRRIGAL© range are available in diameters of 100 to 1000 mm. The IRRIGAL© range uses the traditional qualities of cast iron pipes to meet the requirements of irrigation networks :
- high speed flow, watertightness
- flexibility for curved routes
- resistance to the corrosiveness of cultivated land (fertilizer, etc.)
There is no need to call in a specialist for the installation of IRRIGAL pipelines, they are easy to lay and execute.
IRRIGAL pipes, which are recognizable by their black and green colours, are delivered with an exterior coating of pure zinc covered by a layer of epoxy, plus an internal protective layer lining of cement that is compatible with irrigation water.
IRRIGAL fittings are delivered with an epoxy coating, which is applied by cataphoresis or powder coating :
- EXPRESS mechanical joint fittings (DN 100 to 1000 mm)
- STANDARD push-in joint fittings (DN 100 to 1000 mm)
- flanged fittings (DN 100 to 1000 mm)
Robust, simple to lay and watertight, the IRRIGAL range is perfectly suited to the requirements of irrigation professionals.
PFA : 31 to 64 bar