Class B125 EN 124 NF GS
With its numerous features, the hydraulic manhole cover is ideal for pedestrian areas and ensures safe network operation.
- Hydraulic pavement manhole cover
- Opening diameter: 500 mm
- Cast iron covers with ergonomic design to ensure easy opening (by hand or with a pickaxe)
- 3-point non-rock system
- Rigid, stable frames, wide notched bases
Locking for security and deterrence : see AKSESS locked range
FIELD OF USE:
- Pavements, pedestrian and similar areas, parking areas and multi storey car parks
- Closure of manholes and concrete or brickwork chambers, accessible for inspection or maintenance of sewerage networks or dry networks (cables, meters, lighting, signalling, etc.).
For more details, see the Performance and description tab