T-MAX i D400
The T-MAX i D400 access cover on a ductile iron frame presents an innovative design as well as the following high performance technical characteristics:
- durability (rigidity of the frame and silence under traffic) ;
- adaptation to changing needs as time goes on ;
- ease of installation and intervention (security system supports and/or opening assisted by jacks, can be adapted in situ, requiring no programming or complicated tools, and assisted opening) ;
- integrated articulation (allows opening by one technician, but also allows traditional lifting by two technicians) ;
- unlocking at 90° by simple lateral movement to the end of the cover ;
- integrated ball and socket joints (to avoid the clogging that occurs in ordinary access covers).
T-MAX i C250
PAM's class C 250 access covers are primarily used to cover telecoms networks, but also for road signs, lighting, etc. They are modular, allowing for large openings that make intervention on underground equipment an easy task. Saint-Gobain PAM offers T-MAX i C250, an innovative range that meets today's requirements :
- economical solutions ;
- can be adapted in situ (no special programming required) ;
- durability (limited deformation because the soundproofing pads are fitted into the gripping casings in the factory) ;
- cover optimization (covers are interchangeable with those of the previous generation) ;
- innovative aspect of kit components (cast iron hinges, steel locking bar, steel security pin, the jack's bearing pressure pallet).
Optimized T-MAX C 250 or B 125
With reduced profile (50 x 30 mm) steel angle frames, optimized C 250 or B 125 T-MAX access covers have cast iron support lugs and light lids equipped with soundproofing pads. These access covers are the most economical solution for accessing chambers.