Manhole covers offering safety, stability and silence in response to traffic conditions
Manhole covers for all types of traffic in all areas - Classes E600 and F900
Designed to withstand all kinds of traffic, URBAMAX® can be installed in roads with extremely heavy usage as well as in airports, port areas, etc. Exceeding all regulatory requirements, URBAMAX has a resistance to fracture 30% higher than that required by standard EN 124. Its stability is total due to it double skirt, and its cover is silent in its bed because of the sound-insulating ring.
It is easy to operate, with the possibility of using traditional site tools such as picks or crowbars. The profile of the manhole cover facilitates closing operations, and as they are rarely opened, no articulation is required.
- URBAMAX® E600 - round frame, unventilated
- URBAMAX® E600 - square frame, unventilated
- URBAMAX® E600 - round frame, ventilated
- URBAMAX® E600 - square frame, ventilated
- URBAMAX® F900 - round frame, unventilated
- URBAMAX® F900 - square frame, unventilated
- URBAMAX® F900 - round frame, ventilated
- URBAMAX® F900 - square frame, ventilated