Deburr all defects in the cutting edge with a
Immediately clean the inside of the pipe: after
cutting, ensure the absence of metal filings and dusts on
BIOGAN BioZinalium® Pipes with STD joint DN150-200
- DN : nominal diameter
- Lu : laying length, in m
- e: thickness according to EN598 + A1 – August 2009, in mm
- ØDE : external nominal diameter of the barrel according to EN598 + A1 – August 2009, in mm
- ØDI : internal nominal diameter of the socket, in mm
- P : nominal depth of the socket, in mm
- ØB : nominal diameter of the socket, in mm
- Mass : total mass per meter (including coating and socket), determined with the nominal thickness, in kg/m
- Reference : commercial reference Saint-Gobain PAM
- : Marking of the theoretical center of gravity
- External coating BIOZINALIUM: a layer of zinc-aluminium alloy enriched with copper Zn85Al15 (Cu), with surface density of 400 g/m² covered with a protective red (RAL 3011) layer AQUACOAT 80 μm (mini average), without VOC and without BPA.
- Internal lining: ultramarine blue thermoplastic polymer DUCTAN – thickness 350 microns
- BIOGAN pipes are tested in accordance with the requirements of standard EN 598 + A1 – August 2009
- Pipe supplied with pre-assembled BIOGAN ring. Caution! BIOGAN Ring is not sealing ring.
- Mark NF
- CE Marking
- Declaration of performances DoP-BIOGAN002EN
- Designed in accordance with applicable regulations: - NF EN 476: general stipulations regarding components used in systems - NF EN 752: design of sewerage projects - NF EN 1610: acceptance of structures - CCTG: Fascicule 70 (sewage work)
Field of use:
- Separate sewer system
- Application: gravity flow
- Type of effluent: domestic wastewater and rainwater
- Ecological with respect to the water table (bisphenol A Free)
- Perfectly watertight
- For effluents between pH4 and pH11 (pH12 en exceptional)
- For the soils with 6 < pH < 9
- Majority of the soils, except the acid peaty and polluted soils
- Is appropriate for the clay soils
- Resistivity of the soils:
See installation guide
Pipe Cutting and repairing
Cut the pipe with an electric or heat pipe cutting machine, for example.
- Irrespective of the cutter used, always fit a diamond disc.
- Limit the metal filings and dusts sparks inside the pipe in particular under windy and rainy conditions.
Deburr all defects in the cutting edge with a cutter.
Immediately clean the inside of the pipe: after cutting, ensure the absence of metal filings and dusts on the lining.
Control internal lining aspect closed to the cut:
- Adhesion: - Remove every non adherent parts of the internal lining - Repair the exposed iron: * Defect size above 2 or 3 mm: see paragraph 4 “Internal lining repairs”. * In any case, see paragraph 3 “Repair the exposed iron”.
- Check the absence of blister: Repair the blisters and through defects (exposed lining) according the paragraph 4 “Internal lining repairs
Round off the angle with a file or a grinder.
3- Repair the exposed iron
Repair the protective coating on the exposed face and chamfer.
Dry the surfaces to be coated (in case of low temperatures or high humidity, use a gas burner).
Shake the bucket before use so that the paint is homogeneous.
Using the brush, apply Extrem 1 (on a clean, dry surface) thickly over existing coatings on the inside, cut and outside of the pipe.
The covering surface must be:
- at least 20 mm on the inside face to ensure continuity of protection between the Ductan® and ductile iron.
- 5 to 10 mm on the external face.
4- Internal lining repairs: DUCTAN Internal Lining
|- Deburr the edges of the damaged area with a cutter.|
|- Sand and clean the damaged area.|
|- Apply the Eurokote 4820 mixture to the damaged area with a paintbrush.|
5- Repair Products
|Ductan Interal lining repair products||158255||EUROKOTE® 4820 blue||Dosis 1 kg (R 68% + D 32%)|
|or||220815||EUROKOTE® 4820 blue||Kit of 5 syringes 50 ml|
|Cut||or||283230||EXTREM 1 RED||Bucket of 250 ml (0,5 kg)|
|283231||EXTREM 1 RED||Bucket of 500 ml (1 kg)|