Valves and Fittings
Discreet underground fire hydrants offering a high level of safety
Specially designed for very congested urban areas, Saint-Gobain PAM underground fire hydrants are discreet and offer a high degree of safety. They rigorously comply with standards NF EN 14339, NF S 61211/CN and the CE mark.
- Easy installation:
- An independent casing that is centered and indexed in relation to the hydrant, regardless of the pavement incline
- Adjustable flange at the level of the duckfoot bend for easy adjustment
- Integrated lifting rings
- Keyser outlet fitting of 100 mm diameter
- Resistance: any pressure on the casing is completely absorbed by the ground and not the equipment. The integrity and watertightness of the joint with the pipeline are preserved.
- Ductile cast iron casing with a synthetic coating for greater robustness;
- Hingeless casing that requires no particular maintenance;
- Epoxy coating on the hydrant body;
- Same sealing system as for pillar fire hydrants, i.e. ductile iron check valve encapsulated in EPDM with complete automatic draining; and
- Operating stem in stainless steel with 13% chrome.
- Flexibility: the fire hydrants can remain operational during ongoing work on the pavement by means of raising the casing to the new pavement level. This can be done without disturbing the hydrant’s connection to the pipeline. Extensions can be screwed onto the Keyser fitting.
- Fire Hydrants
- Freeze-proof underground fire hydrant AG DN 100
- Non-freeze-proof underground hydrant DN 100
- Washing and spraying
- Non-freeze-proof type 423 DN 25 underground hydrant with body and cover in grey cast iron, check valve encapsulated in EPDM and acrylic paint
- Non-freeze-proof type 423 DN 40 underground hydrant: body and cover in grey cast iron, check valve encapsulated in EPDM and acrylic paint
- Freeze-proof 423 AG DN 25 underground hydrant: body and cover in grey cast iron, check valve encapsulated in EPDM
- Freeze-proof AG DN 40 underground fire hydrant
- Freeze-proof AG DN 60 underground fire hydrant
- Drawing of water
- Fountain pillar: drawing of water for reasons not related to fire protection
- Neptune standpipe: water distribution in public areas