DI Pipe MINERAL M200 Standard joint DN150-1200
- DN: nominal diameter
- Lu: laying length, in m
- e: nominal thickness according to EN598 + A1-08/2009, in mm
- er: thickness of cement mortar
- ØDE: external nominal diameter of the barrel according to EN598 + A1-08/2009, in mm
- ØDI: internal nominal diameter of the socket, in mm
- P: nominal depth of the socket, in mm
- ØB: nominal diameter of the socket, in mm
- Mass: total mass per metre (including cement coating and socket), determined with the nominal thickness, in kg/m
- PFA: according to EN598 + A1-08/2009, in bar
- Reference: commercial reference Saint-Gobain PAM
- Internal lining: cement mortar M200 (please contact us for thickness higher than “er”)
- Joint gasket material: Nitrile rubber
- DN100-600: - External coating BIOZINALIUM: a layer of zinc-aluminium alloy enriched with copper Zn85Al15 (Cu), with surface density of 400 g/m² covered with a protective red (RAL 3011) layer AQUACOAT 80 μm (mini average), without VOC and without BPA.
- DN700-1000: - External coating ZINALIUM: a layer of zinc-aluminium alloy Zn85Al15, with surface density of 400 g/m² covered with a protective red (RAL 3011) layer AQUACOAT 80 μm (mini average), without VOC and without BPA.
- DN1100-1600: - External coating: metallic zinc (200 g/m²) covered with a protective red (RAL 3011) layer AQUACOAT 80 μm (mini average), without VOC and without BPA.
Field of use:
Lining M200 vs fluids:
- Sea waters, recycled waters, waste waters and brines
- Slurries of waste materials to disposal
- Effluents/slurries of pH4 to 12 Note: the MINERAL range coatings of SGPAM are suitable for the abrasiveness and salinity of the water and slurries generally found in mines. They are classified by 3 performance grades and their marking begins with the letter M, as shown in the table below. Please, contact us for more details.
Zinc based coatings vs soils, according to EN598:
- Basic coating with pure zinc The ductile cast iron pipes coated with a pure zinc metal layer (minimum 200 g/m²) and a layer of bituminous varnish can be buried in contact with many different types of soil, which may be identified by in-situ soil surveys except for **: - soil with low resistivity, under 1500 Ω.cm above the water table or under 2500 Ω.cm below it - mixed soil, i.e. comprising two or more types of soil - soil with a pH of less than 6 and a large reserve of acidity - soil containing waste, ash or slag, or soil contaminated by certain types of indistrial waste or effluents
- Coating with zinc and aluminium alloy The ductile cast iron pipes with a minimum zinc and aluminium alloy coating of 400 g/m² with a top coat can be buried in contact with most soils, except for **: - peaty and acid soil - soil containing waste, ash or slag, or soil contaminated by certain types of indistrial waste or effluents - soil situated below the marine water table with a resistivity less than 500 Ω.cm
(**) in these types of soil identified by in-situ surveys, and in the event of stay currents, we recommended additional protection (such as polyethylene sleeving) or other types of suitable external coatings (see EN545, D.1, D.2.2 and D.2.3).
- Angular deflection2.5to3.5