Product Datasheet Search
EURO 20 gate valve for comfortable handling and maximum safety
The EURO 20 ductile iron gate valve has a unique design and offers long-lasting service, comfortable handling and maximum safety through the autoclave system.
Coated with blue epoxy powder (250 microns), it conforms to the 2,500-cycle endurance test of standard EN 10742 and can be motorised.
- Resistance: the bolt-free pressure seal autoclave gives the EURO 20 gate valve excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Durability: the cold-forged stainless steel screw and gate with sliders improve its longevity by reducing friction.
- Flexibility: the bearing can be replaced under pressure, and the EURO 20 gate valve remains efficient even when it has not been in operation for long periods of time.
- Simple installation: this lightweight product range is ergonomic and easy to install, making it one of PAM’s leading ductile iron valve solutions.
- EURO 20 type 21: flanges with standard face to face dimensions, DN + 200 mm
- EURO 20 type 23: flanges with reduced face to face dimensions, 0.4 DN + 150 mm
- EURO 20 type 25: socket for ductile iron pipes
- EURO 20 type 27: BU flanged spigot-spigot connection with adaptors and couplings
- EURO 20 type BLUTOP: Socket joint BLUTOP for ductile iron BLUTOP and PVC tube
- EURO 20 motorizable
- EURO 20 motorized
- EURO 20 FM