Flange adapter QUICK mechanical anchored for PE
|Flange adapter PN10/16 for PE from DN50/OD63 to DN400/OD400. Mechanical anchoring is made with a ring and tightening of bolts. The flange adapter for PE can be installed in the PE networks with a PFA of 16 bar. The components in contact with water are approved ACS in accordance with the decree of the French Department of Health of May 1997.|
Dimensions and mass
Field of use
Flange adapter PN10 and PN16 for plastic pipes:
- Polyethylene: PE80 PN16 and PN12,5
- Polyethylene: PE100 PN16 and PN10
Available for adduction and water supply networks.
- Easy installation: - Important length of fitment (L). - Pre-assembly in the network is possible thanks to the flange and counterflange. - Final block stop to ensure the position of the pipe
- Separation of the sealing function (gasket in elastomer) and the anchoring function (metallic ring)
- Mechanical locking by screws to avoid any axial displacement of the plastic tube
- Multi-drilling flanges in conformity with the Standard EN 1092-2 for PN10 and PN16
Material and coatings
Bolts, nuts and washers
|Steel Class 6.8||Geomet|
|3||Grip ring||S 355 JR (F-114)||Bichromated|
|4||Flange adapter||Ductile iron EN JGS 500-7||Blue epoxy powder 250 microns average thickness with a minimum of 200 microns, conforming to EN 14901 (PECB)|
|5||Counterflange||Ductile iron EN JGS 500-7||Blue epoxy powder 250 microns average thickness with a minimum of 200 microns, conforming to EN 14901 (PECB)|
Conformity to Standard and alimentarity
Hydraulic sealing tests and mechanical resistance tests are according to EN 12842.
All the components in permanent contact with water are in conformity with the decree of May 29th, 1997.
- DE / OD identification label
- Name of the product: Flange adapter QUICK for PE mechanical anchored
- Marketing : PAM + the logo of Saint-Gobain
- Tightening torque in Nm per diameter
- 1- To chamfer the spigot of the plastic tube (see below drawing).
- 2- To lubricate the tightness seal with SG Pam lubricant paste.
- 3- To loosen the bolts (not completely, only few turns) to enable the passage of the plastic pipe through the locking ring.
- 4- To introduce the plastic pipe to be in contact with the final block stop.
- 5- To make a mark on the spigot of the pipe and to draw the pipe of a distance S =15-20 mm. This space enables the displacement of the plastic pipe during tightening.
- 6- To tighten the bolts in cross until to obtain a contact metal-metal. Please refer to below tightening torques indicated in the table and on the label stuck in the body of the flange adapter.
Angular deflection: 0° with PE flexible tube.
DN50/OD63 - DN200/OD200
DN225/OD225 - DN300/OD315