The FLANGED range
A complete solution for above-ground networks
The FLANGED range of pipes, fittings and joints enables the creation of fixed networks and above-ground networks, in particular.
Flanged networks are designed for water treatment plants or pumping stations. They are installed above ground: pipes and bends are apparent to allow for speedy intervention.
The FLANGED pipes are available with a diameter of between 60 and 2000 mm. They are reserved for specific points such as valve chambers.
The control and safety of your pipeline systems
The variety of fittings available in the FLANGED range means they can be adapted to all network configurations and are resistant to a high number of transported liquids.
One of the outstanding advantages of this range is the possibility of dismantling, which means installations can be modified and checked.
Anchor blocks being absent from these networks, all the pipeline elements are interdependent.
- Rotatable flanged fittings between 60 and 300 mm in diameter: Aquacoat or epoxy powder
- Fixed flanged fittings between 60 and 2000 mm in diameter: epoxy powder
- Flanged fittings with a diameter of over 600 mm: epoxy powder
- Anchoring pipes, sleeves (flanged or intersecting) and anchoring spigots:
- interior: centrifuged cement mortar
- exterior: a layer of zinc-aluminium 85/15 alloy, enriched with copper, with a minimum surface density of 400g/m²), applied by spraying molten metal onto the surface of the iron, using an electric arc spray gun, from ZnAl (Cu) alloy wire + a protective layer of Aquacoat (semi-permeable), a water-based blue acrylic of average thickness 80 microns applied using a spray gun
- Bead position c85to115
Ductile iron pipe solutions for the complete water cycle
We supply our PAM ductile iron pipelines throughout the world, allowing water to be transported from its source to treatment plants and places of consumption. Our solutions address water whether it is potable, raw, waste or recycled, and cover the entire water transport cycle, from its gravity supply, surface and ground water filtration and seawater desalination, treatment and storage, and distribution to consumers and industry.
As investment in renewing water supply infrastructure is declining in relative terms, there is increasing demand on pipeline service longevity. Our ductile iron pipes, fittings, valves and accessories are anti-ageing and have earned a first-class reputation for both leak tightness and pressure resistance.
We are involved in both the preservation of the quality and quantity of water as a resource and its distribution in all situations, where there may be mechanical stresses, pressure surges, or environmental constraints among other challenges.
For the supply of water alone, we have 10,000 items of pipes, fittings and joint compounds to cope with every possible situation and to withstand all hazards associated with their transport, handling, installation and operation.