FLEX-SEAL Collar (gravity)
CHOICE OF PRODUCT
RANGE / MARK ®
Int/Ext - Red epoxy powder (PECR)
- Designed according to the regulatory texts: - EN 598 - NF EN 476: general prescriptions for components used in the networks - NF EN 752: Conception of sewage projects - NF EN 1610: Reception of the works - CCTG: Fascicule 70 (sewage work)
- NF EN 295
- German Certificate from MPA Dortmund
- Certificate from DIBT (comparable with CSTBat France)
Field of use:
- Separate sewer system
- Application: gravity flow
- Type of effluent: wastewater
- Lastingly leak tight and impermeable
- Laying in all types of soils
- For effluents between pH1 and pH13
- To connect the spigots of ductile iron pipes (INTEGRAL/TAG 32) to other materials
- To carry out changes of diameters
Specifications of use:
- Collars for gravity sewer systems
- The two spigots must be clean, dry and spaced maximum 10mm.
- Allowed angular deflection: 3 degrees.
- Collars support shear stresses following the draft Standard CEN only if the difference of the diameters to be connected is < 10mm; beyond it will be necessary to have a rigid laying bed or a special collar.
- Tightening of the screws : - First, the screw on the largest spigot side - Second, the screw on the central reinforcement - Then, the screw on the smallest spigot side
- Tightening torque of the screws : 0,7 m/dan - Screwdriver - 6 sides of 8