Gratings SELECTA C250 - Implementation
The SELECTA gratings are to be installed in kerb:
A – Either alone along a kerb type A or T
B – Or with a gully A-profile or T-profile
C – Or with a cover plate type A or T
- It’s advised to realize a formwork with interior dimensions of the concrete manhole or gully pot.
- Lay a coat of sealing product (thickness min. about 30 mm).
- Lay the frame on the sealing product and regulate its level.
- Finish the bedding by recovering completely the flange until the desired height (to take account of a possible coated type surfacing or other).
- To clean the interior part of the frame (support zones of the grating and the flagstone) and in particular the zones in contact with the spring bars.
- To lay the grating on the frame without click-in. To wait the complete setting of the sealing product before to lock it in the frame.
A – Example of installation with a SELECTA grating along a kerb A-profile and T-profile.
It is advised to use in these cases of the SELECTA gratings without legs support gully.
B – Example of installation with a SELECTA grating with gully T-profile and A-profile.
The gully comes to take support on the legs support of the grating.
C – Example of installation with a SELECTA grating with a cover plate A-profile and T-profile.
The cover plate comes to take support on the legs support of the grating.