Hydraulic manhole cover AKSESS Triskell B125 class - Non locked
RANGE / MARK ®
CHOICE OF PRODUCT
MARKET / APPLICATION
B125 mini/Grp 2
- Single seal hydraulic manhole cover.
- Non-rock system ensuring the stability of the cover in its frame.
- Frame with notched flange enabling an effective bedding.
- Easy and ergonomic handling with hinged or slid opening.
Field of application:
- B125 class (Group 2) according to standard EN124-2, footways, pedestrian areas and comparable areas, car parks and car parking decks.
Material and coating:
- Frame and cover in Ductile Iron EN GJS 400-15: water base coating
Option: Aksess ‘’Territoriales by PAM’’ is of course eligible for the Color by PAM program
Customization is not possible.
Class B125 - Manhole covers for pavements
Available in round or square, the PAM Class B125 manhole covers made of ductile iron is part of our benchmark products. Reliable and resistant, they are the ideal solution for areas subject to the occasional passing of light vehicles.
- Square hydraulic manhole covers
- Round hydraulic manhole covers
- Pavement manhole covers with a square frame
- Pavement manhole covers with a round frame