For gravity flow and rising main sewerage systems
The INTEGRAL pipeline system in ductile cast iron is specially designed for gravity flow and rising main sewerage systems. It is composed of pipes of six, seven or eight metres in length with diameters of between 80 and 2000 mm, along with fittings, accessories and an associated range of valves. It is the only sewerage range with anchored joints, and allowing a rising main.
- Strong resistance of the ductile iron pipes to chemicals, wear and tear, and high temperatures, thanks to the ultramarine blue thermoplastic polymer DUCTAN – thickness 300 microns for DN80 to 125 and the characteristic internal coating composed of high alumina cement for DN150 to 2000mm.
- Non-porous and impermeable: due to the BioZinalium external coating composed of a layer of zinc-aluminium alloy enriched with copper Zn85Al15 (Cu), with surface density of 400 g/m² covered with a protective red (RAL 3011) layer AQUACOAT 80 μm (mini average), without VOC and without BPA.
- Stability: with STANDARD push-in joints made of Nitrile, angular deflections are made possible, wich guarantees against ground movement, accidental pressures surges, water hammer and root infestation.
- Anchoring: these pipelines can also be equipped with very effective anchoring systems, which combat hydraulic thrust in the case of networks operating with a rising main.
- Flexibility: the INTEGRAL PAM range is suitable for all types of environments and effluent, especially when used in conjunction with other protective PAM solutions.
- INTEGRAL pH1: for very corrosive sewerage with a polyurethane pipe lining
- INTEGRAL TT PUX: for extreme cases of corrosiveness of the surrounding area, requiring special external protection, and with a polyurethane external coating and high alumina cement internal coating
- INTEGRAL TT PE: for extreme cases of corrosiveness of the surrounding area, requiring special external protection, and with polyethylene external coating and high alumina cement internal coating
- Pre-insulated INTEGRAL (ISOPAM): a frost and temperature protection solution for above ground pipes, with a polyurethane foam external coating and high alumina cement internal coating
- Bead position c95to135
- Bead position c150to165
Adaptable sewerage solutions
Saint-Gobain PAM has a complete range of sewerage solutions, which can be adapted to different fluids and distribution networks according to:
- Waste and rainwater where the tight junctions can prevent parasitic water in the network; or a
- Separate sewer system, which is under pressure (backflow) or gravity flow.