Product Datasheet Search
For gravity flow and rising main sewerage systems
The INTEGRAL pipeline system in ductile cast iron is specially designed for gravity flow and rising main sewerage systems. It is composed of pipes of six, seven or eight metres in length with diameters of between 80 and 2000 mm, along with fittings, accessories and an associated range of valves. It is the only sewerage range with anchored joints, and allowing a rising main.
- Strong resistance of the ductile iron pipes to chemicals, wear and tear, and high temperatures: thanks to the characteristic internal coating composed of high alumina cement.
- Non-porous and impermeable: due to the external coating composed of metallic zinc or an alloy of zinc and aluminium combined with a pore sealer in reddish-brown synthetic resin.
- Stability: with STANDARD push-in joints made of Nitrile, angular deflections are made possible, wich guarantees against ground movement, accidental pressures surges, water hammer and root infestation.
- Anchoring: these pipelines can also be equipped with very effective anchoring systems, which combat hydraulic thrust in the case of networks operating with a rising main.
- Flexibility: the INTEGRAL range is suitable for all types of environments and effluent, especially when used in conjunction with other protective solutions offered by Saint-Gobain PAM.
- INTEGRAL pH1: for very corrosive sewerage with a polyurethane pipe lining
- INTEGRAL TT PUX: for extreme cases of corrosiveness of the surrounding area, requiring special external protection, and with a polyurethane external coating and high alumina cement internal coating
- INTEGRAL TT PE: for extreme cases of corrosiveness of the surrounding area, requiring special external protection, and with polyethylene external coating and high alumina cement internal coating
- Pre-insulated INTEGRAL (ISOPAM): a frost and temperature protection solution for above ground pipes, with a polyurethane foam external coating and high alumina cement internal coating
e-Catalog - INTEGRAL