An innovative system of connected access covers for underground networks
An innovative system and comprehensive system to structure and facilitate the maintenance and operation of underground networks, IVOIRE has been designed in conjunction with sewerage network managers. The system is based on the electronic identification of municipal castings thanks to the RFID chips fixed onto them.
- Easier interventions for field teams because there is:
- Reliable identification of municipal castings;
- Consultation of data on the points visited;
- No more unnecessary opening; and
- No more paperwork.
- Optimised operations for network managers due to:
- Improved network knowledge;
- Reinforced links between the field and the manager;
- Enhanced service for users;
- Planning, management, monitoring and analysis of maintenance; and
- Assistance with setting up management indicators and ratios.