Kerb grating SELECTA - C250 class - Flat grating – Frame without studs inlet support
RANGE / MARK ®
CHOICE OF PRODUCT
EN_Sans cadre support avaloir
MARKET / APPLICATION
C250 mini/Grp 3
- Automatic locking by spring bar.
- Simple assembly and fast disassembling.
- Protection against theft, cannot be dismantled without tool.
- Anti-skid surface designed to optimize water absorption.
Field of application:
- C250 class (Group 3) according to standard EN 124-2, destined to the circulated pavements and similar locations exposed to the access of vehicles.
- Channelled punctual collection in combination with an inlet or a cover plate.
- Conform to the legislation concerning the progression of the people with reduced mobility.
Material and coating:
- Frame and grating in Ductile Iron EN GJS 400-15: water base
Version with studs inlet support.
A broad range of gratings for rainwater collection
Due to the diversity of situations encountered, specific drainage methods are needed in order to optimise the collection of run-off rainwater. Saint-Gobain PAM offers a broad range of products to suit every situation.