Manhole cover AKSESS AR B125 class
RANGE / MARK ®
CHOICE OF PRODUCT
MARKET / APPLICATION
B125 mini/Grp 2
- Compliance with EN124-2:2015 testified by SG PAM as the standard allows it
- Hinged cover opens to 110°.
- Handling box.
- Frame with notched flange enabling an effective bedding.
- Compatibility with standardized concrete boxes.
- Optional cover anti-theft spline.
- Non-rock system ensuring the stability of the cover in its frame.
- Possibility of epoxy coating (on request.
- Personalized cover possibility (on request).
- Identification of the version.
Field of application:
- B125 class (Group 2) according to standard EN124-2, footways, pedestrian areas and comparable areas, car parks and car parking decks.
- Periodic inspections.
Material and coating:
- Frame and cover in ductile iron EN GJS 400-15 according to the standard ISO 1083 with bituminous coating.
Saint-Gobain PAM attests that:
- the above mentioned products are manufactured in compliance with specifications, materials & characteristics as per EN124-2 : 2015 standard
- the features and performances of the above mentioned products are controlled and comply with requirements of EN124-1 : 2015 standard
The PAM brand affixed on these related products materialises this attestation of conformity.
Class B125 - Manhole covers for pavements
Available in round or square, the PAM Class B125 manhole covers made of ductile iron is part of our benchmark products. Reliable and resistant, they are the ideal solution for areas subject to the occasional passing of light vehicles.
- Square hydraulic manhole covers
- Round hydraulic manhole covers
- Pavement manhole covers with a square frame
- Pavement manhole covers with a round frame