Manhole Cover KORUM Class D400 Round Frame - Non Ventilated
RANGE / MARK ®
CHOICE OF PRODUCT
MARKET / APPLICATION
D400 mini/Grp 4
- Compliance with EN124-2:2015 testified by SG PAM as the standard allows it
- Automatic locking by ductile iron spring bar
- Hinged cover, opens to 110°, blocks at 90° when closing
- Interchangeable cover between ventilated and non-ventilated version
- Optimized cover design & thickness dimensionally compatible with reduced frame depth (75mm) and allowing a safe & stable stacking
- Optional locking system
- Cover of Korum for 100mm-deep frame and cover of Korum for 75mm-deep frame are not interchangeable
Field of application:
- Group 4 (class D 400) in accordance with EN124-2 standard, carriageways of roads (including pedestrian streets), hard shoulders and parking areas, for all types of road vehicles.
- Medium traffic and periodic inspection.
- Korum 75 is fit for roads featuring a thinner asphalt / tarmac layer than traditional roads structures which require standard 100m-deep frames.
Material and coating:
- Frame and cover in Ductile Iron EN GJS 400-15: water base
- Ring in EVA
Anti-theft / anti-intrusion:
- Sliding ductile locking kit D50-type (product code: C47)
- Lock activating key (product code: C46)
- Cover anti-theft spline: product code:170900 (unit) or C59 (pack of 10 pcs)
In case of a 75mm-deep frame, use exclusively a mortar with a 50 MPa resistance to compression.
- Class CP 325 or 500 concrete: 8 cm
- Quick setting mortars with 30 or 50 MPa: 4cm