Manhole cover PAMTIGHT 800 - D400 class Round frame
- Compliance with EN124-2:2015 testified by SG PAM as the standard allows it
- 1 bar water tightness against positive/negative pressure
- Fastening the lid through eight clamping claws of ductile iron, eight screws M16 x 1.5 mm stainless, tightening torque and sequence marked on cover
- Eight metal clips that prevent the loosening of the screws on the traffic
Field of application:
- D400 class (Group 4) in accordance with EN124-2:2015 standard: carriageways of roads (including pedestrian streets), hard shoulders and parking areas for all types of road vehicles.
- Occasional inspection.
Material and coating:
- Frame and cover in Ductile Iron EN GJS 400-15 according to the standard ISO 1083 with bituminous coating
- Sound proof joint = PE
- Tightness joint = Elastomer
PAMTIGHT's resistance to internal pressure implies that the bedding of the frame into the top of the chamber is achieved in such a way to also withstand this pressure.
Saint-Gobain PAM attests that:
- the above mentioned products are manufactured in compliance with specifications, materials & characteristics as per EN124-2 : 2015 standard
- the features and performances of the above mentioned products are controlled and comply with requirements of EN124-1 : 2015 standard
The PAM brand affixed on these related products materialises this attestation of conformity.