Manhole cover PARXESS AR C250 class
RANGE / MARK ®
CHOICE OF PRODUCT
MARKET / APPLICATION
C250 mini/Grp 3
- Compliance with EN124-2:2015 testified by SG PAM as the standard allows it
- Frame with notched flange enabling an effective bedding.
- Non-rock system ensuring the stability of the cover in its frame.
- Hinged cover opens to 110°.
- Handling box.
- Compatibility with standardized concrete boxes.
- Optional locking system.
- Optional cover anti-theft spline.
- Possibility of epoxy coating (on request).
- Personalized cover possibility (on request).
Field of application:
- C250 class (Group 3) according to standard EN 124-2, intended for the circulated pavements and similar locations subjected to the passage of vehicles.
- Periodic inspections.
Material and coating:
- Frame and cover in ductile iron EN GJS 400-15 according to the standard ISO 1083 with bituminous coating.
Saint-Gobain PAM attests that:
- the above mentioned products are manufactured in compliance with specifications, materials & characteristics as per EN124-2 : 2015 standard
- the features and performances of the above mentioned products are controlled and comply with requirements of EN124-1 : 2015 standard
The PAM brand affixed on these related products materialises this attestation of conformity.