Manhole Cover PLANET Class D400 Round frame Ø 785 – Non Ventilated
RANGE / MARK ®
CHOICE OF PRODUCT
MARKET / APPLICATION
D400 mini/Grp 4
- Automatic locking by ductile iron spring bar
- Unlocking by means of crow bar or pick axe, manual lifting
- Ventilated or not
- Hinged cover, opens to 110°, blocks at 90° when closing
- Badging: exclusively generic markings such as e.g. “sewers”, “water”, “rain water”, etc...
- Reduced frame width logically increases its bearing pressure on chamber top, when submitted to load.
- It is key to ensure that the frame is completely seated on the chamber top, without any cantilever. If necessary, a spare concrete ring can be used between chamber top and frame to improve its seating.
- Frame bedding must be achieved with Class CPA 500 concrete, or with quick setting mortars featuring a minimum resistance to compression of 50 MPa.
Field of application:
- Group 4 (class D 400) in accordance with EN124-2 standard: areas bearing low traffic conditions, predominantly defined as private cars passing at restricted speed, typical conditions met in housing areas
- Periodic inspection and visit of sewer mains
Material and coating:
- Frame and cover in Ductile Iron EN GJS 400-15: water base coating
- Ring in PE