Manhole Cover VIATOP M STANDARD Class D400 Round frame - Non Ventilated
RANGE / MARK ®
CHOICE OF PRODUCT
MARKET / APPLICATION
D400 mini/Grp 4
- 100mm-deep slightly liftable frame, with cylindrical shape, without flange. Not height adjustable as Viatop “Niveau” versions
- Continuous elastomeric gasket with, 2-directional disconnection between frame & cover
- Orientation of cover during installation is not traffic-direction sensitive
- Rated pedestrians’ slip-resistant chequer plate
- Hinged cover opens to 100° with safety blocking at 90°
- Hinged cover and ergonomic multi-tool handling box
- Cover fittable on any previous Viatop frames
- Available markings of fields of application: SW, RW, WASSER
- Wide choice of cover customization locations & sizes (up to 80% of the surface) offered, consult sales organisations
Field of application:
- D400 class (Group 4) according to standard DIN EN 124-2, carriageways of roads, hard shoulders and parking areas for all types of road vehicles.
- Heavy traffic zones and frequent visits.
Material and coating:
- Frame and cover in Ductile Iron EN GJS 400-15: water base coating
- Ring in elastomer
- Retro-fittable ¼ turn locking system
- Specific Viatop mudpan only
- Operating key C24
Complete presentation of Viatop downloadable here.