NATURAL BioZinalium® HP Pipe STD joint DN60-300
- DN: nominal diameter
- Lu: laying length, in m
- Class: pressure class according to EN 545 and ISO 2531
- e: nominal thickness according to ISO 2531, in mm
- ØDE: external nominal diameter of the barrel according to EN 545 and ISO 2531, in mm
- ØDI: internal nominal diameter of the socket, in mm
- P: nominal depth of the socket, in mm
- ØB: nominal diameter of the socket, in mm
- Mass: total mass per metre (including cement coating and socket), determined with the nominal thickness, in kg/m
- Reference: commercial reference Saint-Gobain PAM
- Pressure class in conformity with Standard EN 545-2010 and ISO 2531-2009
- External BioZinalium® coating consists of two layers: - a layer of zinc-aluminium 85/15 alloy, enriched with copper, with a minimum surface density of 400g/m², applied by spraying molten metal onto the surface of the iron, using an electric arc spray gun, from ZnAl (Cu) alloy wire - a protective layer of Aquacoat (semi-permeable), a water-based blue acrylic of average thickness 80 microns applied using a spray gun
- Internal coating: sulfate resisting blast furnace cement mortar
- Standard joint in alimentary elastomer EPDM (ACS, KTW, WRAS,…)
- Vi anchoring without bolts
Field of use:
- For drinking water networks and other water networks (except sewage water)
- For drinking water networks functioning under high pressures and requiring high-performance anchoring joint. NATURAL HPVi underlines the exceptional performances of the STANDARD Vi anchoring ring.
Type of soils:
BioZinalium® coating can be in contact with all type of soil, as defined in Annex D.2.2 of EN545:2010, except:
- peaty and acid soils
- soils containing wastes, scraps, ashes, slags or soils contaminated by industrial effluents or other wastes
- soils located under the level of the marine water table with a resistivity lower than 500 Ω cm
In such soils, and also in the event of stray currents, it is recommended to use other types of external coatings for more aggressive soils (TT PE or TT PUX ranges).
Type of water:
NATURAL® ductile iron pipes with internal coating of sulphate resisting blast furnace cement mortar are adapted to convey all types of drinking water in conformity with Directive 98/83/CE.
In case of other type of water, please refer to below information:
Blast furnace cement mortar is a sulphate resisting cement (SRC).
- Angular deflection2to5
- Angular deflection4to5