Odor-tight inlets P.A.G
RANGE / MARK ®
® PAG/bouche inodore
CHOICE OF PRODUCT
MARKET / APPLICATION
Materials and coating:
- Basin, pipe and hooks in Ductile iron EN GJS 400-15: Bituminous coating
Field of application:
- This device is fitted in shafts topped with all types of gratings.
- For shafts with inside dimensions of 500 and 700.
- The frame must be horizontally placed in the wall of the chimney of square section to enable a stable support between wall and frame.
- The odor-tight inlet acts as a valve and prevents odors rising.
- The level of kept water in the tank (vat) makes a siphon. It contributes to improve public hygiene.
- Absence of friction in the moving part thanks to the system of suspension with counterweight of the tank.
- The opening of the vat is ensured by the weight of water.
Quantity of water necessary to open the vat:
- P.A.G n°2 = 2 liters.
- P.A.G n°3 = 4 liters.
A broad range of gratings for rainwater collection
Due to the diversity of situations encountered, specific drainage methods are needed in order to optimise the collection of run-off rainwater. Saint-Gobain PAM offers a broad range of products to suit every situation.