For the maintenance and repair of damaged pipes
- RepLink Inox repair collar for various materials, with cast iron jaw and stainless steel strip
- Can be fitted to pipes made of all types of materials
- Used to repair, rather than replace, a pipeline with holes or cracks in it, through simple external sleeving
- Available in lengths 200, 300 and 500 mm (depending on the DE)
- Depending on the DE, and for ease of assembly, the sleeve has either one or two jaws
- Allinox repair collar for various materials, with stainless steel jaw and strip
- Suitable for pipes of differing materials
- The outer diameters of the pipes or tubes are between 60 and 138 mm
- Replink cast iron repair collar for use with various materials, made entirely of cast iron
- Can be fitted to any material
- Offers rigid sleeving and is ideal for repairing complete breaks with no risk of shifting
- Available for pipes or tubes with outer diameters of between 54 and 505 mm
- For a DE of over 218 mm, the sleeve has three jaws for ease of assembly
- Bolts1 x L=80 mmto7 x L=500 mm
- Bolts3 x L=200 mm
Couplings, Flange Adaptors, Repair Collars and Dismantling Joints
Saint-Gobain PAM’s Couplings, Flange Adaptors & Repair Maintenance are products designed for :
- fitting valves to pipes or tubes when carrying out maintenance work on networks or installing valves ;
- connecting two pipes or two tubes together ;
- repairing damage caused to pipes or tubes and thereby reducing water loss ;
- making easier the assembly and dismantling of valves.
All of the Saint-Gobain PAM Couplings, Flange Adaptors & Repair Maintenance have internal and external epoxy coatings. Networks are often composed of different materials. The PAM Couplings, Flange Adaptors & Repair Maintenance range is used to meet a majority of connection and repair needs, both with products made to be used with a variety of materials and specially designed products.
Couplings, Flange Adaptors & Repair Maintenance have to allow a community to maintain its networks: they have to be able to connect and maintain all types of pipelines that might be present.