SELECTA MAXI Gully unit T profile - Grating with selector bar - C250 class
- Grating and cover: - Hinged separately and can be easily dismantled - Secured by spring-bar lock requiring a tool for the opening.
- Grating: - With raised selector bar allowing the screening of debris - Optimized design for absorption and safety.
- Total opening offering a wide surface of access: 540 x 450 mm.
- Frame in 2 parts adjustable in height and slope.
Field of application:
- C250 class (Group 3) according to standard EN 124-2, destined to the circulated pavements and similar locations exposed to the access of vehicles.
- Compatible with the T2, T3, T4 and T5 kerbs and CS2, CS3 and CS4 gutters according standard to NF P 98-340.
For the regulation from 90 to 115 mm, please deprive nuts and intermediate slices of the assembly. In the installation: plan wedgings to obtain the wished quotation. Measurements of extension: (compared to the water wire) - Low position= H-h2 = 90 mm - High position = H-h2 = 160 mm.
Material and coating:
- Frame, grating and cover in Ductile Iron EN GJS 400-15: water base