SELECTA MAXI PMR Gully unit 90° profile - Access for disabled people - Flat grating - C250 class
- Grating and cover: - Hinged separately and can be easily dismantled - Secured by spring-bar lock requiring a tool for the opening.
- Grating design is optimized for the absorption and safety.
- Total opening offering a wide surface of access: 540 x 450 mm.
- Frame in 2 parts adjustable in height and slope.
- Adjustment screws inside allowing the tuning after embedding.
Field of application:
- C250 class (Group 3) according to standard EN 124-2, destined to the circulated pavements and similar locations exposed to the access of vehicles.
- Compatible with the T2, T3, T4 and T5 kerbs and CS2, CS3 and CS4 gutters according standard to NF P 98-340.
- Conform to the legislation concerning the progression of the people with reduced mobility.
Width of the openings: 18 mm ≤l≤ 20 mm - Length of the openings: 55 mm ≤L≤ 165 mm
Raising dimensions: (against the kerb) - Low position: H-h2 = 90 mm - High position: H-h2 = 160 mm. For an adjustment from 90 to 115 mm, please take off the nuts and the intermediary washers when assembling.
Material and coating:
- Frame, grating and cover in Ductile Iron EN GJS 400-15: water base