Spare parts for EURO20 NG - Operating system complete replacement
RANGE / MARK ®
- Close upstream and downstream isolation valves for close the water main.
- Disassembly various accessories installed on the valve.
- Shutting the E20 valve totally.
- Loose the bearing nut 8 with the key recommended on the technical data sheet spare parts, and to entirely unscrew it.
- Remove the lock washer 9, the O’ring 10 and the Yoke 6
- Open the valve of a quarter of turn
- Unscrew the sealing bush 11 (make sure that the operating stem 13 does not turn )
- Unscrew and remove the operating stem 13
- After that the bonnet 5 falls on the gate 2.
- Extract the bonnet 5 from the body: for that make it swivel vertically on 90°, then to upwards draw it by one from its ends (see data sheet R1 635)
- Remove body bonnet gasket 4 enclosed on the circumference of the bonnet 5
- Install the new gasket 4 on the bonnet 5.
- Remove the O’ ring 18. Remove the lock washer 14.
- Release the operating nut 3 of the gate 2.
- Install the operating nut 3 on the gate 2.
- Lubricate the new operating 13 with lubricating paste compatible with drinking water.
- Verify the good state of the elastomer gate 2.
- Proceed in direction reverses for the reassembly, and immobilize the lock washer 9 by a blow of punch at the level of the notch envisaged on the yoke 6.
- Test the tightness and the correct operation of the operating system.