Spare parts for EURO20 NG - Seal bush with 2 O'rings and bush lock replacement
RANGE / MARK ®
In accordance with the standard ISO 7259 seal bush with 2 O’rings can be replaced when the valve is in under pressure of minimum 1 bar
Proceed as follows:
- Bring the gate 2 in full opening position so as to block wedge top of the operating nut 3 against bonnet 5.During the seal bush disassembling the tightness will be ensured by bearing bonnet joint 14
- Disassembly various accessories installed on the valve
- Loose the bearing nut 8 with the key recommended on the technical data sheet spare parts and entirely unscrew it.
- Remove the lock washer 9
- Remove the O’ring 10.
- Remove the Yoke 6 (if requested).
- Loose the seal bush with the key recommended on the technical data sheet spare parts, unscrew it totally and remove it from one operating stem.
- Reassembly it with the new spare parts: Screw sealing bush 11 with O’rings 18, 10 and bearing nut 8 with Van O Fra 7. Immobilize the lock washer 9 by a blow of punch at the level of the notch envisaged on the yoke 6.