ZMU Pipes with UNI STD Vi joint DN350-600
- DN: nominal diameter
- Lu: laying length, in m
- Class: pressure class according to EN 545 and ISO 2531
- e: nominal thickness according to ISO 2531, in mm
- e1: external thickness of ZMU coating, in mm (cement mortar with acrylic fibers and resin) according to EN15542
- ØDE: external nominal diameter of the barrel according to EN 545 and ISO 2531, in mm
- ØDI: internal nominal diameter of the socket, in mm
- P: nominal depth of the socket, in mm
- ØB: nominal diameter of the socket, in mm
- Mass: total mass per metre (including cement coating and socket), determined with the nominal thickness, in kg/m
- Reference: commercial reference Saint-Gobain PAM
- Joint in alimentary elastomer EPDM (ACS, KTW, WRAS,…)
- External coating: a layer of zinc-aluminium 85/15 alloy, enriched with copper, with a minimum surface density of 400g/m², applied by spraying molten metal onto the surface of the iron, using an electric arc spray gun, from ZnAl (Cu) alloy wire + a protective layer of Aquacoat (semi-permeable), a water-based blue acrylic of average thickness 80 microns applied using a spray gun + cement mortar ZMU with polymeric additiv and reinforced with PE fibers
- Internal coating: sulfate resisting blast furnace cement mortar
- ZMU pipes are in conformity with EN 545
- ZMU coating in conformity with EN 15542
Field of use:
- For drinking water supply networks
Type of soils:
ZMU coating can be in contact with nearly all types of soil. Please consider the following matrix based upon resistivity of soils. In case of doubt, please advise.
Type of water:
Ductile iron pipes with internal coating of sulphate resisting blast furnace cement mortar (SRC) are adapted to convey all types of drinking water in conformity with Directive 98/83/CE.
In case of other type of water, please refer to below information to check the compatibility with cement mortar.
Other cement lining also available on request.