For facilitating the dismantling or the reassembly of a flanged piece of equipment on a pipeline
Available products and benefits
- Self-restrained dismantling joints
- Used to facilitate the dismantling or the reassembly of a flanged piece of equipment on a pipeline, and adjustable in length with considerable travel
- Simplify maintenance operations because the connection is self-anchored and there is no need for concrete anchor blocks
- Dismantling joint for flanged butterfly valve
- Facilitates dismantling and reassembly in situ on the pipeline when bracketed to a flanged valve while guaranteeing continued mechanical resistance
- The substantial adjustable travel of these products means the “face to face” tolerances of the equipment to be installed is no longer a concern
- Makes placing joint rings between flanges easier, even those with inserts
- Available from DN 40 to DN 2000, with PFAs of 10, 16 and 25 bar
- Dismantling joint for butterfly valve without flanges
- Maximum adjustable travel of 50 mm when bracketed to butterfly valves without flanges
- Available from DN 40 to DN 1200, with PFAs of 10 and 16 bar
- Mass PN109.0to248.0
- Mass PN169.0to272.8
Couplings, Flange Adaptors, Repair Collars and Dismantling Joints
Saint-Gobain PAM’s Couplings, Flange Adaptors & Repair Maintenance are products designed for :
- fitting valves to pipes or tubes when carrying out maintenance work on networks or installing valves ;
- connecting two pipes or two tubes together ;
- repairing damage caused to pipes or tubes and thereby reducing water loss ;
- making easier the assembly and dismantling of valves.
All of the Saint-Gobain PAM Couplings, Flange Adaptors & Repair Maintenance have internal and external epoxy coatings. Networks are often composed of different materials. The PAM Couplings, Flange Adaptors & Repair Maintenance range is used to meet a majority of connection and repair needs, both with products made to be used with a variety of materials and specially designed products.
Couplings, Flange Adaptors & Repair Maintenance have to allow a community to maintain its networks: they have to be able to connect and maintain all types of pipelines that might be present.