Wide-ranging services from logistical support to on-site technical assistance
Saint-Gobain PAM works on large conveyance, irrigation and sanitation system on smaller regional sites as well as large scale district sites around the world. From design stage through to project completion and training, we provide a specialist team to service our customers with tailor-made solutions.
A dedicated, expert team from start to finish
- Project optimisation: our top experts are devoted to ensure the best possible outcome to your pipeline project, and will assist you in planning, organising, and coordinating worldwide logistics and the entire supply chain. They will help you to manage the follow-up as well as internal and external resources.
- Expert advice: a team of engineers and technicians provides technical support during the design, implementation and after-sales phases :
- Assistance during the design stage
- Realisation of customised studies (hydraulic and mechanical design)
- Technological diagnosis (water analyses, soil surveys)
- On-site assistance (technical training on products and on-site support)
- After-sales technical service
- Logistics support: our logisticians are able to manage the entire logistics chain from factory to site, charter trucks and trains, load ships and manage containers, at the lowest costs and under the best safety conditions. We customise our service depending on your requirements, be they customs clearance organised in the port of your choice; set up and follow up of local transportation (e.g. from port to site); or preparation and training for the handling and stocking of our products.
- Tailor-made training: for several years now, the decentralised PAM customer training school has been offering support to stakeholders in the use of the whole range of Saint-Gobain PAM products to ensure greater on-site efficiency. The PAM Academy is run out of our regional offices and also facilitates factory visits and a dynamic demonstration area.