EUROSTOP flanged ductile iron butterfly valve isolating device
Reserved for water and suitable for high pressure, the long pattern EUROSTOP ISO 5752 series 14 flanged ductile iron butterfly valve has double eccentricity and a watertight joint located in the disc of the butterfly.
The EUROSTOP flanged butterfly valve with push-in butterfly joint comes in three versions – manual version, motorized version, and a version for underground service.
- Durability: when open, the butterfly valve gains durability because the compression point is absent.
- Ease of use: The butterfly valve is extremely simple to use thanks to its push-in butterfly joint, which does not require any adjustment.
- Flexibility: this watertight push-in joint acts like an autoclave; the higher the service pressure is, the more watertight the valve becomes, irrespective of the direction of the flow of fluid over time. It holds longer than the joint by minimizing the constraints it is subjected to. Its flexibility allows a reduction of the closing torque by deformation and when it comes alongside the seat it ensures constant torque.
- High performance: the double eccentricity means that the joint can free itself completely from the seat at the start of the opening movement, thereby minimizing friction between the rubber and seat.
A comprehensive range of operating accessories for ductile iron butterfly valves
Saint-Gobain PAM supplies a full range of manoeuvring accessories for ductile iron butterfly gate valves.
Couplings for protection tubes
Spindle-guiding covers for EUROSTOP protection tubes
Protection tubes for butterfly valves
Extension spindle couplings
Telescopic operating units (1 to 7 m in length)
- Closing directionAnti-clockwisetoClockwise
- Closing directionClockwise
Butterfly valve isolating device
Ductile iron butterfly valves are used as isolating devices on water distribution pipelines. Operating, in general, in either open or closed position, they can be used in certain cases to adjust the water flow rate by means of head losses. The butterfly valve's shut-off moves in the fluid by rotating around an axle, which is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid.
We offer two types of high performing ductile iron butterfly valves – concentric and eccentric (with double eccentricity) – which comply with standard EN 10742.
Resistance: the butterfly valves offer a resistance to corrosion through a 250 µm epoxy powder coating on the internal and external surfaces in the standard version.
Compliance: components that come into contact with drinking water are certified as compatible with existing health and safety regulations.
Flexibility: there is a wide range of manual, electric or pneumatic actuators as well as manoeuvring accessories suitable for all installation types.